Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Found!!!

1. Yes its Parada (hence the glare off the bling), maybe if I shared that it was Parada, someone would have helped me find it faster.
2. Sorry Sally for blaming your kids for it.
3. Aaron is sorry for blaming the poor people at church who may have taken it.
4. I learned this lesson a long time ago to take out the important cards incase it does get stolen....however I forgot the Social Security Card in there.
5. Kept praying to find the wallet, felt that it was safe (this has been going on since Easters!!).
6. Today, I prayed to know where to find it, still didn't.
7. Realized I needed to pack my clothes to go to the gym straight after work so I don't get distracted when I got home.
8. Found wallet in gym bag.......
9. Guess I need to go to the gym more...

5 comments:

Nichole said...

LOL that is too funny. I am happy you found it. Luke always tell me to look in the place I wouldnt think it would be...

Shauna said...

Well now you didn't mention the Prada part. Or is it Parada? Does that mean it's a knock-off? Well either way I'm glad you found it!

On a side note:
What trains did you find at your house? Turns out we ARE missing some.

Owen asked if you still have your kid (David).

Aric and Sally said...

What a relief! Glad you found it . . . and that you don't hold any hard feeling towards my kids!

Krissie said...

I'm glad you found it. So nerve wrecking when you can't find important things!

Shauna said...

http://www.professorsolomon.com/12principles.html

A friend just posted this on his blog... "How to Find Lost Objects." It might come in handy for next time.