Liz, It's Desiray your cousin! I found your blog by hopping here from the Petersons. Such a small world. We were good friends with them when we were both stationed at Quantico. I was reading there blog and saw your last name. Not being too common I thought to myself "I wonder..." and it was you!! I am so excited to see your updates. You can find us at therealcitruses.blogspot.com I am so happy your hubby is back. Yay!
2 comments:
Hey, I like to get a little sauced up every once in a while.
Liz, It's Desiray your cousin! I found your blog by hopping here from the Petersons. Such a small world. We were good friends with them when we were both stationed at Quantico. I was reading there blog and saw your last name. Not being too common I thought to myself "I wonder..." and it was you!! I am so excited to see your updates. You can find us at therealcitruses.blogspot.com I am so happy your hubby is back. Yay!
Post a Comment