I wanted to be 11 Red A!
Finally!!! After 6 1/2 years, Nathan is home from jail!! Mom and dad picked him up. We kept calling to see where they were to make sure that everyone was there and would not miss him coming up the driveway. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
The picture is showing up small and I can't make it bigger because its panoramic, but try to click on it and it should get bigger. It captures everyone's excitement.

4 comments:
That picture gave me goosebumps 3 times. No joke. And again thinking about it! I noticed that Lucy shared a bathroom with you & Aaron and that Aaron's holding her in the picture :) Your parents have a beautiful home. I'm so happy for your family!!!
Glad Nathan is home, I didn't know that he was gone. That is funny that you guys had to make out a chart, but to be expected with a family that size. Those were the days in Cali I still don't know where you guys put everyone in your house on Fort MacArthur... :-)
That's so cool! I bet your family is just so happy. Give Nathan a hug for me. I feel like I know him: )
That is awesome!!! I love the picture of everyone. Perhaps someday I will meet him if he ever comes to grandma's house! (I don't think that I will be traveling east any time soon with the kids =) ).
Post a Comment