Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doctors words of advice....

About 3 months ago I told the food nutrionist/ trainer at my gym that I was working so hard at the gym but I could not seem to get the weight off. She told me I was not eating enough for what I was working out. She told me to eat more......
Last month, I went to the doctor because I had this weird rash on my face. I had mowed the lawn and my face felt swollen in areas and it wouldn't go away. I found out I had poison oak that got on me. My doctor said to take nice baths after mowing the lawn.....

Now I am peeing on a stick that turns positive, peeing all the time, exhausted, and thinking differently about food. My doctor told me that I will have about 7 more months of this! So in seven months...you will see Aaron with his own :)


This is my foster sister we are in love with.
PS....I guess I will still be eating more and taking Bubble Baths :)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH!!! So exciting

Aric and Sally said...

I'm so glad I happened upon your blog tonight. Congratulations!! I'm sooo happy for you.
(If you want tips for keeping your children quiet in church, just let me know :))

Laura said...

Wahoo!!!! I am glad that I can say CONGRATS on here now. Grandma had told me the day you told her!! We are so happy for you guys.

Shauna said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not see that coming on this post...we're SO happy for you guys and little baby Kevin Massey. Can't stop smiling :)

PS Love your doctor's orders of eating more.

Erin said...

Yipee! It has been a long time coming. We are so excited for you and Aaron and the baby:) Get lots of sleep too. I was in a sleep coma last night while Bill was watching football.

MMThueson said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

Krissie said...

I'm so happy for the both of you! The doctor has given you some great advice you should listen to!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. Grandma called the second she got off the phone with you to tell Kevin since you two were so close. Grandma gets excited every time she hears she is having a new great grand child, but she was especially excited to hear about your's. We are very excited for you. If you get morning sickness, which I hope you do not, one tip I found was to eat protein right before bed and at noon. That way your blood sugars are more stable. Good luck with eating more and becoming friends with EVERY toilet that you see. Luv ya! ~Kevin, Rebecca, and Jessica

Aric said...

Hey! Congrats!

Des said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Liz, I am so happy for you guys. That is so exciting. I hope for a puke free pregnancy for you. But I am sure that at this point you don't care you are just so happy! That is such awesome news!!

love, Desiray

brit said...

I always thought pregnancy was supposed to be hard. I will trade you... you can have my life and I will take bubble baths and eat!