And that's just what I do these days. Anyone who knows us enough, knows this is one reason we do not get somewhere on time.......
Thank you all for sharing your happiness with us. Still hardly any sickness, which makes my happiness even greater :)
Glad you're getting sleep! Lets hope your little 1/2 Samoan sleeps like his/her father.
Those are great pictures! It's nice to get lots of sleep, especially when you are exhausted!
I am always sleeping also. My excuse is marathon training but really I think I have just always been like that.
Elizabeth, you had the pregnant glow at church today! Keep up the good sleeping habits!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Glad you're getting sleep! Lets hope your little 1/2 Samoan sleeps like his/her father.
Those are great pictures! It's nice to get lots of sleep, especially when you are exhausted!
I am always sleeping also. My excuse is marathon training but really I think I have just always been like that.
Elizabeth, you had the pregnant glow at church today! Keep up the good sleeping habits!
Post a Comment