Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Any votes for Halloween Costume for this year?


















So I'm not saying I would wear all of these...I just thought I'd see what's out there. We have a ward Halloween party this weekend. Any other ideas?


4 comments:

janaeg said...

I kind of like the Elasta Girl costume, but then the pregnant Raggedy Ann is kinda cute :-)

Shauna said...

ya pregnant elasta-girl would be HOT. you can always do like my parents...when my mom was pregnant she was a watermelon and my dad was a farmer (that planted the seed). sorry that was pg-13.

brit said...

I like the bowling ball idea-- especially since you are pregnant. Don't buy that costume, just wear a black shirt tight over your belly and put white paper on for the finger holes. Then make Aaron dress up like a bowling pin. That would be pretty fun.

Aric and Sally said...

All I know is that I'm suddenly looking forward to the ward party on Saturday! I'll bring my camera!