Mom is crazy organized and goes to yard sales and still has some clothes that used to be ours. When we need baby things, we all rotate through mom's library. I ended up bringing home a pack-n-play from Hannah, a bassinet, snugglie, some baby gadgets, and some clothes (for me!) from mom. Its still so exciting! I think bringing these things home is helping the reality set in....

The boxes are labled boy or girl and by sizes. That way we know exactly where to look :)

Brooke and Lucy breaking it in with some girl coodies!
5 comments:
It is nice to know that I am not the only one that is crazy about keeping my kids clothes organized. I knew I loved your mom and that is just another reason.
Do you know what you are having? Are you not working anymore? And next time you are in VA you better let me know or I will have to hurt you, pregnant or not.
That is unbelievably organized. If she ever needs a job, I would totally hire her here. Imagine what she could do with our contracts and stuff!!!
Will your mom come and organize my closets?
Wow your mom is awesome! Hope all is going well
That is awesome. I love that my sisters share their stuff with me too!!! I love being able to share with them (although we are not nearly as organized with it as your mother is!!).
Post a Comment