Lemonade in my right hand and remote for massage in my left hand.
Peace and Quiet.
Foot scrub and Massage
Leg scrub and Massage
I really think the Heritage is a pit stop to the Pearly Gates once we have proven ourselves!
This is my project for today....This is what Aaron's extra room looks like. He says he wants the baby in there. I need to see how I can make the shoes and baby things work together. That bassinet will actually be out in the living room and I have the pac n play next to it I will throw together so Aaron can see it when he comes home.

3 comments:
That sounds so nice. Could you talk to them about opening a Monterey branch? I think Aaron's shoes should be moved to the monstrous bathroom where the tools are. That can be his manly room.
How fun to set up. Did you get some hand me downs baby items? When does Aaron get back?
Do you have HGTV? I am obsessed with Design on a Dime. Based on that show, I would say you need to go on craigslist and buy a cheap armoir or dresser and make it look all cute and baby-ish but then Aaron can keep his shoes in there.
Post a Comment