
I have to admit, I was thinking girl myself. But sure enough...he decided to open his legs up for us. Aaron always gets what he wants :) It was funny, he wouldn't stay still for the lady to get pictures of anything, but she saw enough for us to know. I'm sure you can all picture Aaron now...its like his team just won...or he's already planning how they will.
I am off to my friend Kristen's house. Props to Kristen who always held true that it was a boy...and she was there with me to confirm it. She is also bringing me to the airport at 4:30am so we'll be back December 1st!
Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Idaho family we'll see you this weekend!
10 comments:
Let the shoe shopping begin!
Congrats!!!
AWESOME!!! Congrats you two!
Hey, do you know which day you will be here this weekend? I am going to be gone for some of the weekend, but if I can, I would love to be here to see you guys for a bit!
Yeah For You!!!Boys are Awesome!!I love the way you told us! Happy Thanksgiving wish I were still part of the Idaho Family!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! So when is the due date? I know you have told me before, but I want to make sure I have something for you! Congratulations!
Gratz Liz!!! I have to agree that boys are AWESOME. I wanted a girl really bad. My husband got his way, but I would trade Robert for any girl!
I wish I could be in Idaho this weekend! Have fun and again congratulations =)
**wouldn't** trade Robert...not would. Forgive the early in the morning and not previewing my comment please
CONGRATS! That is so exciting! SO you are going to be in Idaho... I am in Idaho... hmmm...
Congrats! I have no idea about anything boy, so no advice. How exciting. I don't get to find out till the 11th. My doctor gave me the whole "we want the baby to be bigger" schpeel. I love little boy pants. I think they are the most adorable thing in the world. I bet Aaron is just on cloud nine.
Congratulations! So glad you didn't have to console Aaron. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Liz! Congrats!!! Boys are the best! (we have three now!) you look great! How is everything going? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment