"Make it Pink" "No make it Blue" I think my favorite part of Sleeping Beauty was when the fairies were fighting over whether her dress should be pink or blue. I keep having that thought as I know that tomorrow we find out...Stay tuned....
Don't tell Aaron but I am rooting for a girl. I can't help being kind of contrary and root for the underdog. PLUS I really do think girls are way way better than boys (but if you are having a boy, I will be thrilled and deny my last statement).
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!!
Wahoo!!!
So exciting! And I am jealous you get your ultrasound now. I have to wait a couple weeks. Can't wait to find out!
I can't wait to hear!!!
Don't tell Aaron but I am rooting for a girl. I can't help being kind of contrary and root for the underdog. PLUS I really do think girls are way way better than boys (but if you are having a boy, I will be thrilled and deny my last statement).
Well??? I'm on the edge of my seat here. I hope it revealed itself!
And that's my favorite Sleepy Beauty part too...that and making the cake. Anything involving those fairies.
Post a Comment