Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! We loved being with our family and realize that we are some of the fortunate ones. I was blessed to have Aaron home with me and we were blessed to have Nathan home for his first Christmas in years. My moms parents were able to come up and we felt blessed being together as siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles, moms and dads and grandparents. That is what Christmas is about. We hope you are all staying safe and warm wherever you are.


The Nativity:

We were starting to dress up for parts....My neice Hailey wanted to be the dragon. What? You don't remember the dragon in the Nativity scene?





Graham (my nephew on the couch) was the inn keeper. My brother Nathan, was Joseph. Joseph went to the inn keeper and at this point he was suppose to say he had a manger. Instead this is our version.

Inn Keeper : "No."

Joseph: " I dindn't even get to ask you a question."

Inn Keeper: "You've already been here and asked me the same question twice."




Coming to a close with the shepherds and wisemen giving their praises.

Onto presents the next day.....

The elves had passed out all the gifts.....

Mary and her brandnew husband Peter, Aaron and Nathan....
watching Lucy......


1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the Dragon in the Nativity. Super cute.

When did Mary and Peter get married? I haven't heard that yet. Congrats to them!!