Monday, December 15, 2008

Israel Jay Filipo Ilaoa

I thought I already posted these pictures. I've learned its hard to scan these ultrasound pictures because of the color of them....but I thought I would still put up the pictures. These are from my appointment when we found out we were having a boy.
The name: Israel because my parents had 12 kids and this is the 12th grandchild for my parents. Bishops are known as judges in Israel and Aaron's dad is a bishop right now and my dad is in the bishopric. Jay is my dad's name and Filipo is Aaron's dad's name....




This is the obvious boy shot that Aaron has as his myspace default picture :)



Israel's face...for now he seems to be favoring the Samoan mouth and nose :)




Israel's foot :)



Israel already in the hiking position, without the blur, it actually looks like he is reaching for something....this is Aaron's background pic on his phone :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I love the picture with the whole body. I love seeing their little spine in ultrasound!

Krissie said...

I love his name. It has so much meaning. Let me know when you guys register somewhere so I can get him something!

Shauna said...

His name is perfect - so strong. And I love the double I's...Israel Ilaoa. Has a nice ring :)

brit said...

How exciting. It is cool that you and Erin are in sync and getting all this stuff done at the same time. Also, there is nothing obvious about any of those pics. I do not know my way around an ultrasound.

Nichole said...

love it what a strong meaningfull name. you guys are going to be great parents!!! I just feel sorry for him when he does his tests for sats and acts and has to fill in all those bubbles for his name.lol

brit said...

Also, I posted some pics of the bread for you. Once you check them out, you have to make it!