The waiting around part....

Goday, Aaron, and Rodriquez

My shirt says Future Sooner (Aaron's OU team mascot)....they have a BCS game on Thurs so I wore it for a little luck for him...I mean them.

How is he going to get dressed without me?

Let me get it...
(It looks like we are rubbing eachother's tummies :)

Next time I see him....we'll be holding little Israel :)

Well we don't know how long Aaron will be gone, but we know we have a three month count down for Israel...so that is keeping us positive. I'll keep you all updated.
6 comments:
Oh I'm sad for you guys...you both look so happy, though! Good pictures to keep looking back at. We're praying for you guys and I'm ordering something for Israel to keep that smile on your face :)
I hope all goes well. I didn't think he was living this soon. Let me know how the pregnancy is going. Take care!
You are so strong. I am glad you have Israel to look forward to. Those are cute pictures. We will be praying for you too. Keep Smiling!
I'm sorry that he has to leave, but you are so strong! I'm so excited for you though. Keep taking pictures so we can keep getting updates!
Oh man, what a bummer. But I've never seen such happy departure pictures - you're my hero!
Can't wait to see you (and Israel) in a few months.
I hope you are doing ok? It is nice that you have that little baby moving around inside you. Basically so you don't have to feel so alone. It wont be long now. Trust me, get to 35 weeks and you are in the home stretch. Going to doctors visits WEEKLY will make it seem like it's practically time. I swear the three month trips seem the longest. Because the first and last month is always the worst for me and thats two of the three months! Hopefully your friends and calling will keep you busy enough. At least you made it through "Sending him off" that is the worst. you don't have to dread it anymore. You can get your time started. Thinking of you!
Love Desiray
Post a Comment