Sunday, January 11, 2009

Like Father like son.....

I just got these in the mail from Shauna....I think they are too cute. Those of you who know my husband, know that he has a small collection of shoes. I was pretty sure he has a pair of blue converse to match the ones for our boy and sure enough...the picture is too cute.





And of course the Raiders are Aaron's favorite pro team. Good job Shauna!

4 comments:

brit said...

That is so cute.

Jessica said...

So cute!

Shauna said...

That shirt looks huge next to the shoes! Maybe he can wear it as a dress :) But I can't wait to see the 2 boys together in their matching apparel :)

Nichole said...

so cute. hope you are feeling well.we will have to go get dinner sometime. call if you need anything or just want to get some adult talk in.