Saturday, January 24, 2009

A little Nesting...

Everyone keeps saying..."Do what you can now before the baby comes..." As you are noticing the things in the room, I want to say how greatful we are. My sister gave us the Pack -N- Play. My mom gave us the dresser. One of Aaron's friends from work gave us everything else (they didn't even know me!) We are very greatful!! (Its not all going to stay in the room...but not sure where to put it before he comes....)

I know I have plenty of time (11 weeks) but I got all excited and had to buy these wallies/appliques. I was excited when I found out they won't ruin all the paint I did two years ago. I can take them off and move them whenever I want. I'm going with a little ocean/beach theme...

I'm still waiting for my buckets of sand stickers to go next to the palm trees. There's also some little fish and seahorses to blend in. I had a hard time finding too many stickers with turtles...but I loved the dolphins and killer whales.
Then I found this so cute turtle, if its not gonna be Israel's its my favorite!

5 comments:

Laura said...

How fun!! I love the stickers. And that turtle definitely is super cute.

Erin said...

Wow, you are so lucky to get so many hand me downs! That is great. The turtle is cute. I love it. Have you bought any clothes yet? That of course is my weakness.

janaeg said...

I didn't realize that you were getting so close. Those are all great looking things. They look like they are all in excellent shape. How do you like that this little one has as much stuff as you do and they are like 1/10th of your size. They sure do accumulate stuff fast. But it is all fun and helps out in entertaining.

The Vierig's said...

Aaron doesn't know what he's talking about. The dolphins look great swimming over the palm trees!!! I am a sucker for dolphins and whales so I love it! Nesting is great...make a list and watch how much you get done!

brit said...

looks like you are all ready to go. That turtle is darling.