The cake was so cool!!

And yummy!
Bath Gear! The duck is actually a thermometer that has colors on the bottom to tell you if the water is too hot, so you don't have to burn your hand when you test it.
Who said boys don't have cute outfits??
One of the girls made a gift lei
These are the items from the lei:So in this picture... ther is a clear nipple next to the orange washcloth. It has a small plastic container under it that has measurments on it to put medicine in. There is also an open plastic case next to the socks that has a small toothbrush that fits on my finger to brush his teeth.
This next picture has a pacifier cleaner that you can carry anywhere with you. You are suppose to fill it up with water and a little mouth wash so it will automatically clean it when you push a button. There is also a set of nail clippers with a magnifying glass attached an a pacifier and a thermometer pacifier.
I've seen thise neat wedge so the baby does not turn on their side, but these are ventilated, so he does not get too hot while he's sleeping. Its suppose to help them sleep more comfortably and longer :)

7 comments:
Cute! What great friends you have! And now you are set! I love love love baby finger nail clippers. That is what we use for everyone because I think they must be sharper or something.
You look so cute. I love your belly. It makes me miss mine but then I see lil Noah and dont miss it cuz then I wouldnt be able to hold him.
You look so adorable! I'm so excited it is coming up soon. Congrats on the baby shower and we will be sending something in the next couple of weeks!
Fun stuff! Some of that I've never heard of - the clippers w/a magnifying glass is pretty genius. Wish I was there to throw you a ward shower!
Great stuff...two things I use the most out of all of that...the duck with the temperature reading and the dishwasher case for bottles etc. It is crazy what all they have come up with these days! I truly was born in the right generation :)
BABY ILAOA!!! Oh Happy Day!! Can't wait till the little guy gets here!! and I want a piece of that cake. K. thanks. love you guys!!
That sounds like a wonderful shower! All that stuff was so cute. I am getting really excited for you.
Post a Comment