I woke up for my pee break around 5:00 and I was checking to see if Aaron had sent me an email. Then I heard my phone ringing. Its always a nervous feeling when you get a call at weird hours....but I welcomed my superintendant's message saying the storm came earlier and stronger than expected and we have a 3 hour delay. Sadly, I'm so excited about it, that I can't get back to sleep :) This is a year of miracles.
4 comments:
I love snow days. There is something about a thick coat of snow to make you want to curl up on the couch for hours. Also, I can't believe you have snow, we are in the 60s.
thanks for letting me know what time you get up to pee :) :). Definitely a year of miracles girl!
Fun snow! You need to update your picture of the week. How are you feeling? It's so soon!
i agree with kristin. i guess if i ever need anything at 5am i can call you. i am so happy for you and aaron. keep your chin up and remember we are just around the corner.
Post a Comment