
Israel Jay Filipo Ilaoa coming in at 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long....much smaller than we all thought our little Samoan would be :)
and a little whiter :)
Proud DaddyOur family picture
He's still darker than me....
We are so in love with Israel!
I could not have made this last week with out these three! We were so lucky to have dad come home Sunday on Israel's due date! We had Israel 9:53 pm on Thursday April 16th. Leaving out those fun details of labor and delivery....my only downside was I pulled my neck and today is the first day I could really get out of bed. I nurse my little guy and I have three people fighting over who will change his diaper and play with him. They have been amazing....I have food brought to me and my house stays clean. I'm sad this will all be ending next week, but I'm glad I'm getting back to myself. I love being a mommie!! You can tell by the pictures how much his daddy is greatful to be here too! Plus that Auntie and grandma!!



15 comments:
Wow Liz. Congrats! He is beautiful.
Also, what kind of voodoo magic did you use to make your post get posted on Thursday, April 23, when it is only April 22nd right now?
Wow. My eyes got all watery looking at these pictures because I know what a great day that was to have him and then to have your husband home. He is so handsome! Congrads!
Hooray! I am so happy for you. What more could you ask for..Hubby home, beautiful baby, awesome family help. What an exciting time for you guys! CONGRATS!!
Yay!!!! He is so adorable. I love his hair! And his little-ness. He is a very cute baby. The pictures are awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. I love the family pictures!!! Hope you fully recover soon!
Liz i am so happy for you and aaron. i love the pic of his feeth with the heart form aarons hands so adorable. you two are wonderfull. congrats.
Oh happy day!!! I've been checking on here since Sunday to see pictures of this little man. congratualtions, he is adorable. Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad everyone could be present for his birth! I'm so happy for you guys! He is super adorable by the way!
Wow, so he beat Taite here. That is great. I can't wait to hear the story. I lost your number, so call me. He is gorgeous and I am so glad for you that he wasn't as big as planned!
Oh my goodness!! He is so precious! Congrats Lizzy and Aaron!! I can't wait to see him soon!!! love you guys.
Congrats. He is beautiful. He has a ton of hair too. I am glad your husband made it home safe.
congratulations to all of you! I've been checking regularly for the latest news. He is so cute and tiny. I can't wait to meet him (if you're still around in a few weeks).
What a little precious angel! He is so cute. Don't worry about his weight. The first ones are always the smallest! But they usually grow the fastest! You are so blessed to have such wonderful help with your baby. Family is great! We miss you guys and hope the times are pleasent with Israel. Love ya! Janess
Words can not describe how happy I am for you and your wonderful family. He is handsome. I love you Liz!!
He'll darken up. My dad is Hawaiian and my mom, well Haole. Half of us look like her and the other half look like the Poli side.
Oh, I am one of the many sister in Laws to Erin Wick, Bill Wick is a brother of my husband.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment