Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Tummy Time

Now that I've figured out how to do these....they seem to explain a little more what he is doing. He's a month old tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Vierig's said...

Alright Liz...I know you're new at this mom thing but sweetie... that's his back LOL. Too cute...looks like you got your chill baby! Glad to see you're getting the rest you deserve.

Da Ilaoa's said...

opps! He was on his tummy right before that, we have to get it in quick before he gets upset :)

Nichole said...

AAAHHH Liz he is getting big. so super cute. we are all well. miss you guys. hope you had a wonderfull mommies day!! you deserive it. see you soon.

krystale said...

yes yes yes~! actually it's woodlands pool in stafford county! I'm working there until I can find a big girl job in DC! Just taking a break from the brutal world of news! I will be working there for most of the summer!! will you be in town so I can see itty bitty izzzy!?!!?