
After some pondering of my schedule of teaching seminary, teaching full time, pulling a second job, going to the gym, doing the dishes, mowing the yard, doing laundry, and all the other good things around the house......then thinking of Aaron and his one job (all in joking aside-- I would never want the stress of his job......) which sometimes is a full day, sometimes less than half....I thought that we should take on this Samoan tradition (Aaron IS Samoan).....after all he does make some amazing shrimp, chicken, fish, pretty much there is no argument that he is the better cook. After I made that suggestion he said, "But you are a picky eater." Looking at him confused....there are not too many things I don't eat. I'll list them for you and I'm pretty sure most of you don't either....Sushi =Raw fish:

Caviar= Fish Eggs
Mushrooms = Gross (I can pick them out though)
Crab= Funny taste



3 comments:
I can do mushrooms, um, I mean I can eat mushrooms. But I'm with you on all of the other ones.
Wow those are some appetizing visuals... especially the octopus. GROSS. I wouldn't touch any of those with a 10-foot pole. So did you settle this arrangement? Is Aaron officially in charge of dinner?
Um, I have to say that not caring for those foods is not grounds for being able to call you picky. I second all of those and more. So funny. You sound busy. I am sure a break from cooking would be welcomed after your schedule. And good job on your goal for getting in shape. I wish my husband were here to just workout with. I don't think I would like him to be my trainer though. We might butt heads a little.
Post a Comment