Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shout out to my personal trainer....


I just wanted to give a shout out to my hot personal trainer.

Thanks for motivating me to take care of myself. While the weight is not coming off as fast as I wish it would, your encouragement is helping me more than you know. Thanks for making me do extra ab wheels for eating skittles, which I haven't done since!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Holla! Good job with the working out! I need a personal trainer so if you guys could move to Monterey I'd appreciate it. Love the shoes of the week. We're in Payson now w/Justin's family. I'll send pictures when we get to my mom's house. Happy Sunday!

Laura said...

I am glad that you found my blog! Way to go on working out, I am hoping that I still have motivation to work out once this little guy is here in a couple of weeks.