I went once at a work party in Hawaii and we were excited to see one there. They had a local band singing Hawaiian music. It was so romantic...and the food was so good!
Check out our beautiful view! I was excited to get us a place at the Doral "Princess" Resort. Since we were dating, Aaron called me his Princess....Here we are bright and early getting ready to go to Yuma,AZ to visit our friends and watch the OU/Texas game. OU is Aaron's favorite team and their worst rivals are Texas, Josh's team.
It was a sad game. I was worried towards the end when the OU Sooners still had a chance, Aaron rubbed my stomache and told Josh he would name is son Sooner if they won. Well, we can now think of other names :)
Aaron throwing the upside down Texas horns and Josh proudly displaying they won.
Us hanging out at the Sand Dunes there in Yuma.
Our awesome friends, Josh and Erika from Hawaii. (the wind was blowing my hair all over).
The sign said no pregnant women allowed. Aaron said he'd enjoy it for me. (Although I think dipping my feet would've been fine).
We are always up for getting our feet done...
Here I am at 14 weeks starting my 2nd trimester. I know there weren't many baby shots, but Aaron isn't much of a picture person and I'm lucky I got what I did. There will be more next month when I see him and we make our trip back.
This trip was a great reminder of the importance of the little things in life: Spending time with eachother. Aaron is my best friend and we couldn't have asked for a better and more needed get away.
6 comments:
Your trip looks awesome! Were you burning up at the sand dunes? Never seen you 2 happier... :)
Yay for an awesome trip!! Your belly is looking cute! =)
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun and you are looking so cute! Are you guys going to be stopping through to see us on the way back? (Hint Hint...we would love the company)
hey family!
goodness liz, how are you feeling?! i miss the feeling of baby inside of me. being careful and watching my every move. but, im so glad hes finally home=) hopefully we'll be able to see you guys around nov Aaron said. i talk to him every now and then and i really want him to come and meet my baby!=) hes always been nothing but good to me! and i love him so much! hope the pregnancy is going well! good luck! you two are going to be great! now, after reading that i think me and BJ need a little get away!=) love you,
AMARA
cute little tummy you got there!! Looks like a great trip together!
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment