Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The polls are officially closed....

After I had my kids at school vote for president, I broke them into two different platforms: Should Mrs. Ilaoa have a boy or girl first? This is from a 5th grade class of 5 boys and 4 girls.
I'm attaching pictures of what I wrote down from their responses (no it is not good handwriting...but we were in a hurry to vote :)

Here are some quick notes from the first Canidate: Why to have a girl first:


And the second canidate: Why to have a boy first:

I told Aaron what we were doing and he said he probably would've fixed it if he was here. Well the boys won by one.

While we were voting, they told me that the baby is starting to show...so I thought I'd let them take turns taking pictures....I'm now 17 weeks.



6 comments:

Shauna said...

Girls are gold diggers huh? That is a smart kid to know that already.

Love your little belly!

Erin said...

Cute bump! How fun to see what the kids say. So, boys have time for family and girls don't? Did you remind them that their mother is a girl?

Krissie said...

I love your belly bump! It's so cute on you! What route are you guys taking back from twenty-nine palms this month? Just wondering.

Laura said...

Your belly is looking awesome. I love the poll you did. Kids are funny. And I also loved your Halloween costume. It made me giggle. =)

Nichole said...

love it to funny. Your tummy is too stinken cute. i think its a girl!!

Aric and Sally said...

Is there something wrong with digging for gold?