Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanks to a day off of work!


I was very skeptical that we would actually have snow...but I have enjoyed the day off. Its crazy...we were in cold weather in Idaho and Missouri...but this is the first snow for me this winter and Jacksonville has not had it in years! Aaron says everything is possible with a black president :)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Just saw the snow pics on Nichole's blog, too...can't believe that's Jville! Crazy!

It's 70 and sunny here :)

brit said...

I wish we had more snow. We just have ugly fog. I am sure Barrack would be flattered to know that Aaron thinks he can control the weather. I HEART Barrack!

Krissie said...

That's totally awesome that you guys got snow! Wish we could get a bit more!

Aric and Sally said...

"everything is possible with a black president" Aaron is hillarious!