Saturday, March 7, 2009

Anyone want to challenge Aaron?

We just finished running a crossfit course called "The Viking". You
have to do 100 standing rows (thats taking a 45lbs plate and holding it
in front of you with your arms down and doing a squat and then raising
the plate to your chin), then run a mile with a sledge hammer, then
using the sledge hammer hit a large truck tire 50 times per arm, then
run another mile with the sledge hammer, then do another 100 standing
rows. It's supposed to be like when the vikings would row to shore, run
to the enemy, kill everybody, run back to the ship and then row back
home. I finished first at 41:54, then GySgt Santin in the middle at
42:09, then SSgt Wood at 48:00.

I think I'll settle for a bubble bath :)


2 comments:

Krissie said...

That's intense! Good job finishing first!

brit said...

That makes my exercise seem like a day at the spa. Good for Aaron.