I called up my grandma on Tuesday and she tells me she's going up to VA to drop off my boat. I had orignially told her that maybe they could drop it off there, since I didn't know when my house would sell and if I did move in with my mom, how would I get it up there. So they had a detour and came to my house instead Thursday night. I'm glad they did, because grandpa got a Uhaul for this boat so he won't have to take it a part and put it all together again...its all in tact just waiting for Israel. The pictures can show you that it is even cooler than the last pictures I posted.

He keeps telling me how much fun he's had making the boat.
Grandma made the matress and bumpers...check out the flag in the back!
Little rivets.
Little inside details...

All I have to do at night is put my hand out and rock him back to sleep (I may have to feed him at some point too....)
Thank you grandpa, I love it!!! As grandma calls it, "Its a gift of love."


He keeps telling me how much fun he's had making the boat.
Grandma made the matress and bumpers...check out the flag in the back!
Little rivets.
Little inside details...
All I have to do at night is put my hand out and rock him back to sleep (I may have to feed him at some point too....)
Thank you grandpa, I love it!!! As grandma calls it, "Its a gift of love."
9 comments:
That is so cool.
Gift of love is right...that is amazing. Israel is not allowed to grow out of it.
When I read the title of your post I thought you had had him! I love the boat! Matt thinks it is awesome too! He keeps looking at your first blog of it and admiring it. Good luck with everything, you are looking good!
That is so awesome!
i teared up a little bit. that is so beautifull. what a great gift. love it.
that is amazing. It is beautiful.
Too cool.
didn't know I could love it anymore! That is freakin cool. Perfect for the little guy.
That really is darling. I can´t believe how soon you are due. Hope you are feeling well.
yipppee for baby's crib!!! it's beautiful and deff a crib especially for him!
Post a Comment