Many of you are familiar with Snow White singing at the well and hoping to some day find her prince.....

Well I found him....he's a little darker than I remember picturing him as a youngster watching Disney. This is his senior picture, a few months before joining the Marines....

He's gotten a little bigger over the years and I know he's mine for good. I just hope he'll make it home safely......We are so greatful the military is even considering lettting him come home for a few weeks. Poor Aaron has been trying to get home since last Monday. He's been waiting each day to say they have a flight. As of late last night, they now have him at the airport where he is suppose to fly out of, just no flight yet. We are hoping he gets a flight today and we will have him home for Easter....Thank goodness my other "little" prince is hanging on for daddy. Sunday is the due date!
3 comments:
I hope Aaron gets to get on a plane soon! For your sake of waiting so patiently with a big baby in your tummy! Then we will get to meet Israel.
That is awesome that Aaron gets to come home. I too hope that he will be able to board a plane soon. Good luck with everything these last few days and with delivery!!!!!
any idea's where I can find my prince. I think he's lost. haha jk! love you, can't wait to see the baby. I will be in Va in one week and would love to see the babe sometime! but i know family will be swarming!! so I will be patiently waiting for my turn!! love you!!!
Post a Comment