
My friend Krystale went with me up to DC. It was a fun day to catch up and I couldn't have found my way without her! Aaron's dad, Grandpa Filipo, was in DC for the day and he wanted to meet this grandson his wife has been going crazy about.

It didn't take him long to be smitten too...

and as retired SGTMAJ try to teach him to low crawl....

Somewhere along the way Israel was smiling and I found a $100 bill laying on his tummy. I'm trying to figure out which smile got it so we can keep practicing that one.

I put up this picture because grandpa got this similar look that Aaron often got. It was actually kind of hard for me because I think Israel thought grandpa was daddy since they sounded exactly the same at times. I'm so glad Israel was able to meet his grandpa today and I hope its not too much longer till he sees his daddy again.
7 comments:
So cute! That is great that you were able to meet up with Aaron's dad. I love the smiling too! They grow up WAY too fast.
he is darling. I hope he gets to see his daddy soon also.
I just love those pictures!!! too cute. ummm and no more being a stranger danger time. none of this once a year buiz, anyways, love you!! hope you and baby iz have safe travels home! and if i go down to visit my sister ill be sure to call you!
ah Liz i teared up so sweet. he is getting so big. hard to belive he is over a month old now. how are you guys. how is aaron. we miss you guys.
Adorable. I think he's starting to look more like Aaron, I love it when the little boys start to look more like their daddies, so cute. See you soon.
Awe, I miss the Ilaoa's! Israel is so cute! What a little man! Boys are so fun. they give the best loves!
He really is changing! I agree that he is looking more like his dad. I remember My kids with Orange's brothers while he was gone. It was tough because the talked and looked like Orange. Hang in there, you all are in our thoughts.
Post a Comment