Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Months!

I've been lucky to have the same doctor throughtout my pregnancy, for delivery, and as Israel's doctor. His first words when he walked in were "Oh my goodness! You look just like your dad." Then he said, "I had to laugh at his charts. I wont say he's fat but big boned...is that another phrase for Samoan?" Israel has gained 6lbs since our dr saw him six weeks ago.

He is 12.lbs 14 oz-- 90 percentile and 22inches 40 percentile. My little Samoan is doing great says the doctor and his mama. He got his shots too :( I couldnt watch, but they did it so fast and he fell asleep soon after his screams. Poor guy. I cant believe he's already 2 months!

1 comment:

Erin said...

12 lbs 14 oz! He came out small but has caught up so fast to being Samoan. He is so cute. I wish we could come visit. Taite has an a appt on Monday. Last time we were in she was 50th percentile for everything. I need to give you a call chica.