
Israel shows how I feel about this concept. I know that I can go crazy with chocolate sometimes. Well I was in Sunday School this week and they said that the Word of Wisdom could simply say that anything that can be addicting we shouldn't eat. I know its all about the moderation....and right now my moderation isn't happening and its more of an addiction...a wonderful one. I'm not saying that the WOW is saying no chocolate, but it does talk about eating things in moderation. I think I may also be affecting Israel's diaper....yikes! I needed some motivation, and this could be it. So please be a friend and don't surround yourself with chocolate, I can't always say no. I have to build up my will power first.
2 comments:
I got your Back!! I'm there for ya.
I have also been trying to cut back on a lot of things...when you come out west, I won't tempt you here!!!
Post a Comment