Friday, June 5, 2009

Attention! Retiring all Newborn Clothes....

I know we all have our favorite outfits....this will probably be the last time Israel can wear this. I tried on about 10 newborn outfits on him and they are all pretty snug. I put him in 0-3 month outfits and they are much better! He's right around 12 lbs right now. I just noticed my picture of the week (which I need to update) is in the same outfit (which I did say was my favorite). He's 7 weeks old today and I can not believe how big he is now! His Samoan genes are kicking in :)

You wanna fight?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Its amazing and sad how fast they grow.

Erin said...

He is looking a lot like his daddy! How cute is he? Taite is growing out of her newborn stuff too. It goes by WAY too fast.

Joanna & Ben said...

He is too flippin' cute.