Nathan teaching Aaron dominos...

Grandpa teaching Dallin how to cut wood....check out Aaron's socks and shoes with is shirt :)
Merry Christmas!

Next year we'll have a little one too...we are playing with Lucy for now.

We got our 4D ultrasound just before coming up. It was amazing!!
He's peacefully sleeping......

Israel kept putting his hands up by his face....

I love this picture....looks like a painting

This was so cute seeing him yawn...
5 comments:
Awe Liz he's sooo cute! I LOVE the technology of 4D ultrasounds.
Merry Christmas, and I can't stress this enough enjoy your sleep while you can.
Super cute ultrasounds!! Have a Merry Christmas!
Holy Cow that is absolutely Amazing!! You are looking great! We wish you a very Merry Christmas! I agree with Bridget. Sleep sleep sleep!
The ultrasound pictures are awesome. That one of his back does look like art...we love Israel! Enjoy VA and Merry Christmas!
I have never seen a 4D ultrasound. It looks just like Han Solo when he was encased in carbonite. Was that too nerdy of a thing to say? I am not really obsessed with Star Wars, that is just how it looks. But you can tell Isreal is darling (just like you could still tell how hot Harrison Ford was).
Post a Comment